Drinking water as part of a healthy diet can help prevent a host of health problems.
Making water part of your health and beauty regime is easy. See below for 8 good reasons why it makes sense for your 8 glasses a day to be British bottled water.
British water companies act as custodians of our green and pleasant land.
Buying local products cuts down on water miles whilst protecting the land around us and helping rural businesses. We represent some of the best British waters available. Read about them here.
Who are British Bottled Water Producers?
British Bottled Water Producers is an independent association that exists to proudly promote and represent the best of British bottled waters. Supported by leading as well as smaller, speciality brands, British Bottled Water Producers was launched to answer some of those complex questions about that simplest of all elements - water.
Latest News Articles
- 7 A Day + 8 A Day = A Healthy Diet
- Top 5 Tips For Avoiding A Festive Hangover
- British Bottled Water Producers Relaunches
Latest Press Releases
- Water Cooler Market Achieves Growth For First Time Since 2007, Research Reveals
- Wenlock Spring Joins British Bottled Water Producers
- Wingham Well Spring Joins British Bottled Water Producers